6am: Pitterpatter of feet on the hardwood floors.
Addie emerges at Paul's bedside: I want a breakfast bar.
Daddy: It's too early. Go back to your bed.
6:01am:
Daddy, I want a breakfast bar.
Daddy: It's too early. Go back to bed or climb in bed with us.
6:03am:
DADDY, but I want a breakfast bar.
Daddy: Do you see these numbers? Whey they say "1" "5" I'll get up and get you a breakfast bar.
6:06am and 6:09am:
Daddy, I want a breakfast bar.
6:10am
very quietly: my tummy hurts.
Daddy: why does your tummy hurt Addie?
Because I need a breakfast bar...
6:13am:
Daaaaaaaaaaaady, I WANT a breakfast bar.
6:15am:
Daddy: Ok. Ok. Ok. I'll get you a breakfast bar. (as he walks into the bathroom).
Addie, heading towards the kitchen, in the most serious of voices:
I am SO sorry for whining AND crying AND screaming AND yelling.
Yeah...she wasn't sorry for any of that until she got her way. {sigh}
Pictures to come. Really. I promise.
HA!
ReplyDelete