I remember letting my students who needed an alternative way to practice letters or spelling do it in shaving cream. anything tactile. anything besides writing on paper!
so we pulled out daddy's shaving cream the other day.
believe it or not, she was a little hesitant at first.
but it took no time at all for her to really get into it!
and after making a few O's and circles, we got to actually writing something...
her name of course!
and i'm pretty sure she enjoyed it!
a little added bonus: Days-of-the-Week. Paul reminded me that as ingrained as this tune is in us, she's never heard this tune before. but it sure made us smile!




How fun! I love getting ideas from you :-) And, that is the same "Days of the Week" song that Cady learned at her school. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love getting ideas from you :-) And, that is the same "Days of the Week" song that Cady learned at her school. Too funny!
ReplyDelete- Mandy