Wednesday, January 11

Mud Bath

I was ridiculously blessed this Christmas to get a few new lenses. And so in an effort to learn them, I pulled out the 85mm f/1.8 and 200mm f/2.8 and took Finn outside during nap/rest time.
b-5438
While he's actually doing fairly well in his obedience training, Addie's ability to follow directions is still far superior to his! So I let her get up from her rest time a little early to play outside let me take pictures of her!

And did she ever put on a show!
b-5443-4
It's rained here for almost 2 days straight. I mean rain like monsoon rained.
b-5499
Rain boots on, she carefully walked through the puddles curiously investigating what they held.
b-1
Errrr...that is until I had the bright idea of what awesome pictures we could make if she JUMPED in the puddles!
b-2
And I think it's safe to say that we both had a blast!
b-3
And then she and finn got a real bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment