I am just some stranger, travelling through cyberspace, and I happened upon your blog through following a link from another blog.
I just wanted to say - Oh My! Your daughter is just gorgeous. The combination of the photo story and your telling of her special time in the spotlight just brought me to tears. Especially seeing her holding up four little fingers when asked how old she was turning.
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI am just some stranger, travelling through cyberspace, and I happened upon your blog through following a link from another blog.
I just wanted to say - Oh My! Your daughter is just gorgeous. The combination of the photo story and your telling of her special time in the spotlight just brought me to tears. Especially seeing her holding up four little fingers when asked how old she was turning.
What a beautiful little girl you have :)