Monday, February 4

Shots

After throwing up one too many times, I thankfully got some zofran end of last week. It saved me Saturday, as I was second shooting a wedding with Allison. Our next wedding that I'm shooting with her isn't until the end of March. I'm certain my second-trimester-superwoman cape will have arrived by then. Certain.

Until then. I wait. 12-14 weeks is the magic number usually for me. I say "usually" like I've got enough statistics to draw that conclusion. I don't, but I'm hopeful.

I have no "good" pictures but iPhone photos to share. A few (most) you've probably already seen if you're on Facebook. But I can't do post without pictures!

And the purpose for this post: I only have FIVE intramuscular progesterone injections left. FOUR after tonight. I can count them on ONE hand!

...but then again, who's counting? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment