Sunday, June 16

Baby Andrew: first pictures

we actually did a 4D ultrasound with Addie, but not the twins. they were just too squished! ideally i'd have Addie's pictures up here as well...to compare; but well, there's only so much i do right now. ;0)

but this little munchkin was so much fun to watch. our ultrasound tech was amazing: patiently working while the girls impatiently waited and i secretly wished for just one more minute! 4D ultrasounds can be hard to get and hard to read. heads appear to be cut off. body parts or umbilical cords seem distorted. noses sometimes get squished and hearts somehow appear...
BABY PICS_15
But that face is always there. And it's really him. Our baby Andrew! 
Untitled-2We initially thought we weren't going to get anything. That his little hand would constantly be up next to his face. So the tech had me roll over & roll back & she patted him & pushed on him.  
Untitled-1And dear goodness...he's perfect!
Untitled-3
His little room is blue & green & turquoise (minus the pink shades I need to bleach & flower valance i need to recover). His bed is back together & has all the bedding on it. His closet & his drawers hold little boy clothes. His blankets are blue & burp clothes look like they belong to a little boy! ...and I'm still in shock that we're having a baby boy! 

Yet there he is. As visual as can be. He makes my belly roll & makes the girls giggle with glee to see it. He already weighs about 3lbs 10oz and I'm 31 weeks today. 

...and there really isn't a day that goes by that I don't sit & stare at my growing belly in utter & complete awe! Well...when I get a chance to sit & stare at it that is! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment