love the dress...she is so beautiful. Don't worry about the walking...once she starts you'll both be running. xoxomargaret
What beautiful pictures. Happy Easter, friend!
I absolutely love these pictures! I can drive in a little over a week, so I'm coming to see her. And you of course! Miss you! Come visit at school one day. -Madison.
What a happy girl! I love the pics :)
I love to see 'our' handiwork on such a beautiful model.
love the dress...she is so beautiful. Don't worry about the walking...once she starts you'll both be running. xoxomargaret
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. Happy Easter, friend!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love these pictures! I can drive in a little over a week, so I'm coming to see her. And you of course! Miss you! Come visit at school one day.
ReplyDelete-Madison.
What a happy girl! I love the pics :)
ReplyDeleteI love to see 'our' handiwork on such a beautiful model.
ReplyDelete