Friday, October 8

a Flashback Friday of Sorts

{a little late} 5 month post to come!

But for now, here are our {not so} little girls!

Harder to hold
Harder to feed
Harder to carry in their car seats 
{together}

{Easier} 
to
nap
  interact with
entertain

and a total and complete
{joy} 
to watch grow up together and with their big sister!
month5
The LORD your God is with you, 
he is mighty to save. 
He will take great delight in you, 
he will quiet you with his love, 
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

2 comments:

  1. 5 months?! I CANNOT believe how old they are! Last time I saw them they were so little! I am getting so excited about seeing them (and all of you) in just a few weeks! Can you ask them to slow down for me until then? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I can't believe how big they are getting! They are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete