Friday, October 15

Flashback Friday

I picked up this toy at a yard sale almost 3 years ago...for $5. One of the best spent $5 if I might say.

This is Addie...at about 2 and a half months.
IMG_7217
She had so much fun making this toy go by kicking her sweet tiny feet!
bIMG_7315
See that smile!
IMG_7298 (2)
Although a few months later (after playing with the same great toy at our friends the Lewis'), we remembered to pull it out for the babies! (check out Addie hanging onto the crib wearing her raincoat after playing outside in the cool weather!)
bIMG_0134-2
They had SO much fun...and even held hands :)
bIMG_0139-2
But all good things must come to an end. And with twins, well, babies in general, it tends to end like this.
bIMG_0142-2
But it was still fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have the sweetest babies ever! I love love love that picture of the girls holding hands. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that every time Kira sees me on the computer, she comes over and yells "BABIES... ADDIE!" She loves seeing pictures of them. She might be your biggest fan (and that is saying a lot!).

    ReplyDelete