Wednesday, October 20

Partial Picture Wednesday

bIMG_0748

This is the last frame I have on my camera. 

I was shooting away at the Safari Animal Park where we visited on Saturday and...

...click.

...pop.

...veiwfinder goes black for longer than usual.

...nothing will focus. 

I pretty much f.r.e.a.k.o.u.t.

F.R.E.A.K.O.U.T.

We're driving along in a Zebra car (more about that later)
...surrounded by animals who want us to feed them
...Addie in the drivers seat with Paul
...my mom in the very back with both babies
...so i can take pictures of everything. 

BUT...not only is DiAnna an amazing photographer, she's also an amazing friend. 

I bought this camera from her a few months ago
(ok...almost 6 months ago right before the babies were born).

I texted her.
...and not only did she tell me
1.) not to worry
2.) it was a known problem with the 5Ds
3.) canon would fix it for free

she also told me

4.) ...that I could borrow hers this weekend for Paul's mom's 60th Birthday part!

So I tried really hard to quit freaking out.

And there have only been 14,562 times I've wanted a camera to capture rolling over, grabbing feet, playing on the floor, needing to start cereal moments...

...ok, maybe more like 14; but you get my point.

deep breath. this will be a long 5-10 business days.

1 comment:

  1. OH NOOOO!!!! I am so sorry friend. I can't imagine your panic! Just glad it is something that can be fixed :)

    ReplyDelete