Or so I thought it was until Friday night.
Given our current situation:
no kitchen
the entirety of our kitchen packed up in our living room and dining room
large plastic sheet wall blocking off the above said kitchen
a temporary bathroom kitchen
dust everywhere
a 2 year old and two 7 month olds
and...
us trying to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year: Christmas, by heading to the Zoo Lights with friends.
So...
I was a little shocked when Paul came home from work with these:
No, we are not adopting two more dogs. Our precious Abbey has been spending her days and nights at my mom's for weeks now to keep her out of trouble here.
In fact, I don't like little dogs. I don't dislike them, I just don't like them.
Except this one:
But apparently I've rubbed off on Paul after 10 plus years of marriage.
I've picked up my fair share of lost/stray/run-away dogs.
I just haven't ever brought two home to him when we had three kids!
But I'm not one to turn away a dog, even if it's a little one
...or two.
Thankfully we got word out today through our neighborhood association and found their owners before I rode around and put up signs.
Who doesn't micro-chip a show-quality,breed-worthy, in heat dog and then leave them outside on a deck?
...and really think they won't run off?
Apparently it's complicated.


No comments:
Post a Comment