More yummy food. Fun times. And lots of serious playing!
It started bright and early with some family pictures taken by one of Gramma's friends, Rosie. My mom and I made outfits just for the occasion for the girls, which turned out to be one of my all time favorites for Addie. We all love Rosie and were super excited to see her.
Addie, however, was not super excited to see her camera. I'll go ahead and publicly apologize to Rosie for Addie's freaking out. Nothing works: bribing, coaxing, not caring, punishing. Nothing. I managed to grab my camera in the middle of it and snap a few just to capture the moment. Because that's what it's all about...right? The memory.
Kira is like, zuh? What's wrong with that girl?
Thankfully, Addie is much more willing to let me take pictures now as long as I show them to her. She's even asked me to take pictures of her! huh?!? So I was so thankful that I actually got some smiles!
I'm pretty much ready for these little girls to slow down! They had so much fun playing with their new Bugs in a Jug and Whatz-it toy from Gramma...and still are!
Our sweet Audrey Kate

I love that upper right one!
And our sweet Anne Perry

She's a tough one sometimes to get to laugh. But when this girl is happy, she is super happy!
All our girls. It will be fun to see a little boy in the mix next year!
Addie and Kira had so much fun spending time together! It was so much fun for us to watch them!
They each got a toy they could "write" on and plopped down next to each other to play.
Paul got this slinky for Christmas; and even though they ended up breaking it, the girls got a lot of fun mileage out of it!
Kira gave Gramma the cutest gift! A book about going to Gramma's with a sweet note and hand print inside! It doesn't get much sweeter than that! Kira immediately wanted to read it, and Papa Al was more than willing.
I'm pretty sure this was later in the day (before naps: hence Audrey Kate's yawn), but I thought it was so cute of the little girls and Gramma...and Kira holding no less than 5 markers in her sweet little hands!
At one point in time, Addie disappeared. I found her in the library all wrapped up in a blanket cuddling in the chair. She put the blanket over her head and this is what popped out! All that I cared about what capturing that smile!
She must have been tired from all her doctor work!
Before their naps, Gramma piled in the bed with both girls to read them a nap time story!

And what's better than watching/helping your cousin get a sink bath?
Why getting one yourself!
and another Merry "fake" Christmas to all...
...and to all a good night!













hello! would you PLEASE look at those gorgeous outfits! all FOUR of them. and i'm guessing you made ALL of them? i think i want the wardrobe your girls have. i mean, they are ALWAYS SO STINKING CUTE! :o) love them. and y'all! :o)
ReplyDelete