that first picture looks like an emo-rocker album cover...you should definitely save it in case that's the way the wamsteds roll...
Love love love that first picture! So fantastic!
Very cute! I don't know which twin is which, but the girl on the left looks like she's just chilling. Love these pictures!
Me too!! these are so wonderful...thanks for keeping the blog up so I feel like I am there with you instead of here in Augusta! xoxo Gramma
that first picture looks like an emo-rocker album cover...you should definitely save it in case that's the way the wamsteds roll...
ReplyDeleteLove love love that first picture! So fantastic!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I don't know which twin is which, but the girl on the left looks like she's just chilling. Love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! these are so wonderful...thanks for keeping the blog up so I feel like I am there with you instead of here in Augusta! xoxo Gramma
ReplyDelete