I was so proud of Addie for feeding the goats all by herself!

the little girls were a little more hesitant about all the animals, but that baby goat was the cutest thing!

it was all ok when grandpa was right there holding a hand though!
there was a silly singing farmer that didnt keep our attention for long...but gave me an opportunity for a picture with all 3 girls! Can we say a little confused with the singing farmer?

all the girls had fun in the corn box!

of course, what's the pumkin patch without a hayride?

apparently waiting for the hayride to start is rather exhausting!

And it's a miracle everyone was facing the same direction...at the same time!

Love watching these little girls experience & discover new things!

i love how the little girls are "loving" (or licking) on their pumpkins.

But I really love Addie's smile in this one!

Grandpa and Ms. Gail, thank you so much for coming to the Pumpkin Patch with us!
LOVED all the pictures!!! The girls are beautiful! I've been staying updated just though my phone a lot making it difficult to comment. I'm changing that :-)
ReplyDeleteCan hardly believe how big they are!!!