Monday, February 11

Officially...

...we are now a minivan family.

I know. Some people get a minivan with their first child. A right of passage of sorts. Some families, it's the second kid that pushes them to that. Many, it's the third. And some never get one or just get a suburban.

For us, I swore I'd never have one. Never say never. Nothing wrong with them. I have friends who love them & will have one for the rest of their kid days. But not us. I'd figured out how to keep the SUV & juggle car seats...all four of them.

Until I developed van envy. No really. I could hardly climb in & out of our SUV without falling out or falling in. Paul's shins were beat up. I was having to stretch & strain requiring pressure on parts I didn't need pressure on even with only my tiny baby bump.

So we did some research. Talked to friends. Did some more research. Talked to family.

And spent 4 hours at a dealership with twins in tow finalizing this "deal".

But drove away with this:



I'd say that was a pretty successful Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Minivans are the bomb...and much sexier than the original Dodge Caravan which was nothing but a box on wheels. That Toyota has style....
    xoxo Margaret

    ReplyDelete