There were squeezes.
And attempts at a smiling picture.
All of which quickly erupted into crazy silliness!
which wasn't too too different than it was a mere 9 months ago. only 9 months for these babies to turn into little girls.
Until we finally got just the sweet smiles.
This big girl has grown up so much. From the almost 4 inches she's grown in height to her handwriting to her reading...she's learned so much this year. Lots about how to be a good friend...and more than I'd prefer about what kind of friend she doesn't want to be. She loves learning and especially reading. She tries and often times succeeds at reading anything her sweet eyes can find...and frequently shocks me with what she can decipher. Her little world is about to be rocked with starting kindergarten and welcoming a new baby brother in August, but I have no doubt she will grow and stretch as we go. I love this five year old more than my heart can hold; and I'm so thankful she made me a mommy!
I can't believe I dropped these two little munchkins off in August.
They were so tiny!
Anne Perry has loved every minute of school! She begs to go to school and is sad when it's not her day, but still has so much fun playing with mommy. She sings with any song on the radio or tv or at church. She loves dancing and can swing those hips like no other. I think the biggest accomplishment of the year is full time panty wearing for this little girl! She approaches life with such exuberance and passion. She gives the biggest hugs and sweetest snuggles!
I think of the three, Audrey Kate has changed the most in appearance. She's gone from a squishy cheeked baby to a little girl in nine months. She also loves school, but isn't as enthusiastic as her sister about going. I often times left her in tears and waited outside the room to make sure she settled down before leaving (she always did)...she might have been a daddy's girl for the first year of her life, but she's pretty tight with her mama now. her vocabulary, language and enunciation have grown leaps and bounds. She loves to talk, but it's her thoughts and her words! She's also in full time panties and could be at night too...waking up dry every morning. And this girl can run and kick a ball better than some kids twice her age! Where did my baby go?
We are so thankful for all of the girl's teachers this year. They embraced our girls where they were and helped them grow and mature in their own ways. They loved them and their all of a sudden And we are so thankful for these three precious girls. God has blessed us so richly! Everyone is thrilled we get to welcome a little boy into our family, and so are we; but I cannot imagine life without these loud, drama-filled, question-drilling, sweet-sharing, fun playing, dress-up loving, full life living three little girls!
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! 2 Peter 3:18
No comments:
Post a Comment