I pulled out the drawers and slid out the rubbermaid containers of too big/out of season clothes. But my baby belly greatly inhibits my ability to bend over and makes it impossible to crawl on it under a small space. The swiffer wasn't cutting it. So Anne Perry came in, put on Paul's head flashlight, and eagerly crawled under their bed!

But her sisters would not be outdone by her!
Addie came in with a flashlight, they all switched up gear and kept pulling things out from under the bed.
They dust-busted the dust, tossed out the toys, and slid out the books...and would have stayed and played longer had dinner not been ready!

One Mr. Potato head ear, two iPhones, three misplaced library books, four hair rubberbands, six old pacies, eleven books and more dust bunnies than I care to count later...we had a clean under-the-bed!
I have since shoved a sleeping bag down along the side of the little girl's bed to hopefully prevent so much (their pillows included) from slipping down and under. Thing is, it can also slip down the ends. I guess our little swiffers will just have to grab flashlights every so often and go on a treasure hunt!
I hope they bring that light to the mountains so we can search for dust bunnies in my house! gramma
ReplyDelete