Saturday, November 22

Anything but toys, Mama

We've started noticing a trend with Addie: She does enjoy her toys. She definitely has some favorites.


She reaches for things she wants...


but she loves things that are not her toys even more!!!
such as the simple things in life:
a coat hanger

a chip clip

her spoon

the red basket her Nana gave her to play with (and she still plays with it!)

paper! (a magazine)


and...electronics:
the batteryless remote control

a computer cable

Mommy's cell phone


and then there's those things that we really wish she wouldn't want to play with:
Mommy's shoe

Mollie's toy (ewwww)


oh, and then there's the pets:
Abbey

and Fuzz

who promptly ran away...

and her all time favorite (that I save for those end-of-a-round-of-errand-times when I'm desperate):
Mommy's keys!


Not to worry, we don't let her actually play with just anything and everything...but it sure is fun to see what she likes :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I know I've said it before but, what a cutie!! Those are so brilliant! I love that you are so good about updating pics! The movie clips are awesome too!!! We love to look for new ones! Savannah always enjoyed her non-toy things the most and sometimes still does! Isn't it funny that we spend all that $ on toys and they want all the things we already have! Miss you! Love-Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- that spin wheel thingy in your first picture? We have that one and we walk around our house all day singing, "The animals have something to say..."

    ReplyDelete