My child did not wake up in the worst of moods Saturday morning. That was certainly not the day we were getting her Christmas portraits done. She did not whine and cry right up until we got to DiAnna's house, only to walk through the door and end up in the best of moods. Nope...not my daughter!
My sweet friend Rachel did not accuse me of getting her addicted to reading blogs. And she certainly did not accuse me of getting her addicted to reading blogs of people she doesn't even know and will probably never meet! And I certainly don't read blogs of people I don't even know and will never meet! Nope, not me!
I did not leave my plate on the chair to go get Addie when she woke up. I'd never do that with two dogs in the house. Abbey was certainly not waiting patiently for me to let my guard down and she did not immediately eat the remainder of my sandwich as soon as I walked away even with my mom sitting right there! I'd never do something so
Now what did you not do this week?!?!?
Make sure to visit MckMama's blog and read her conversation she recently had with her husband about their baby!
Have a happy Monday!!!

OMG! Addie is so cute! I could just squeeze her little cheeks. Hope the Christmas picks turned out well. I'm sure they did with the adorable little thing they had to work with. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Blessings, Christy
ReplyDelete