Monday, April 13

I ♥ Faces



This week, I ♥ Faces has an amateur category...which is perfect for this amateur! The theme is Easter/spring. So, I thought I'd enter one of Addie's Easter pictures in her dress my mom and I made for her, accompanied by the stylish bunny ears of course!



I love her curled toes here and the egg in her mouth, where everything goes these days! I'm afraid the lighting isn't exactly the best, but I loved the color!



Make sure to check out all the other beautiful faces on the I ♥ Faces blog.

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! And the dress is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Her eyes are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo! I love the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! love her face & that dress is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those eyes! What an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious. I loved all the ones above too. Great shots. Your little one is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word. she is just beautiful! :-) Love this picture!
    my daughter always curls her toes like that too - i love that you captured it so perfectly - and those bunny ears are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, that is just too cute. The photo almost has a vintage feel to it...I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete