I've got so much, so much,
so much, so much, so much,
so much, so much, so much,
so much, so much, so much,
To be thankful for!
We have soooooooooo much to be thankful for!
Today, with the help of my precious aunt, we washed and folded/hung at least 5 loads of laundry.
I went through my regular summer clothes and regular winter clothes and stored them away. I pulled out my maternity clothes and a friend's maternity clothes and hung them too.
And I took a nap.
And Addie took a rather early unexpected nap...
...in the chair while watching E1mo.
And I just can't resist her sweet hands:
...and her sweet feet wearing her wild tights...
...and her sweet self!
Oh...and I took a few pictures today, for the first the first time since the beach (which I will post soon, I promise Dad!)
Addie's new favorite thing are these sunglasses. She used to hate sunglasses. She must find these more fashionable, don't you think?
Addie was happy to go on a walk with Nana (whom she calls Nah):
Nah was in mid tickle when I snapped that one! Addie's smiling though!
If I was doing a Wordless Wednesday, this would be it:
The not so great news of the day is that Paul had to go to the dentist. One of his teeth was really hurting; and it turns out, he'll be having a root canal next week. :/
I keep reminding myself that God's got it under control. He knows 1.) how much we can handle and 2.) that He is and will provide for our every need. There's no denying that!
So right before Paul's tooth started hurting, Addie has started sleeping again. I'm not hoping to replace one struggle with another, but I am way thankful we don't have to deal with both of those right now!
So there it is...my first blog post with pictures that I managed to take for the first time in weeks!
And we are thankful!
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
Colossians 2: 6-7
Colossians 2: 6-7







Addie is looking so much older, Anna!! Isn't it crazy how they have just turned this corner and are now looking and acting more like 2 year olds than 1 years olds? Make it stop!
ReplyDeletei'm sad that paul's under the weather...but so thankful the little one is sleeping more now! LOVED the what-would-have-been "wordless wednesday" pic. too cute!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI so love that last picture and that lip! So super cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Especially the wild tights and sunglasses! Addie is quite the fashionista! So sorry about Paul's tooth, though. Praying it will all let up soon.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!!!! I LOVE IT!!! We too have some wild tights!! Hope Paul feels better soon...soooo glad Addie is sleeping!!!
ReplyDelete