
We are so thankful to be sleeping again around here! The
I ♥ Faces theme of the week is {Sweet Dreams}. I haven't entered a picture in a long time, but I figured now was as good a time as any...considering we are
sleeping and I haven't thrown up in over 10 days! Praise God!
This is our daughter Addie and dog Abbey. It constantly amazes me how patient Abbey is with Addie. This is a perfect example of that!

Make sure to head over to
I ♥ Faces and see some other sweet sleeping faces!
And please make sure to
check out this
post that tells you how you can help some precious children all the way around the world!
This is so cute. My post has a bog and dog too!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! You can see my entry here.
ReplyDeletelove the b/w processing and the perspective. feels like you're right there with them. now i'm sleepy :)
ReplyDeleteoh, she looks so comfy! and sweet :) i love it!
ReplyDeletemy sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
I am so glad to read that you are sleeping again!
ReplyDeleteYour photo is such a precious moment. Well done!
mindy~
What a great picture; it's so peaceful♥.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the twins! I hope they are happy, healthy little miracles and will fill your house full of joy♥.
so sweet!
ReplyDeleteglad you are not throwing up, first and foremost! i also entered a picture of my "baby" (14 at the time, almost 18 now) taking a nap with a dog. of, course...my "new" baby (3 years old) I had tons of great pictures....but I went with an older kid.
ReplyDeletegreat picture! congratulations on the twins! .... and good luck! I have 2 year olds triplets, plus 5 year old boy... :=)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! Congrats on your twins as well!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo sweet!
ReplyDeleteAww, beautiful photo! =)
ReplyDeletethat is so precious! :)
ReplyDeleteso beautiful! really made me smile this morning. congrats!
ReplyDeleteoh my word girl - this is gorgeous! how did I miss your entry the first time around? I love it!!
ReplyDeletewow! top ten! congratulations the picture is really beautiful! how is it going? and yes my older turn three when the triplets were born. it was so hard for him, and for us too. (sorry for the late reply for some reason your link kept taking me to the wrong page).
ReplyDeletedid you find out the sex yet?