Two words: Simply Amazing!
And if you haven't heard already, we confirmed that we're having...
two
sweet
perfect in every way
healthy
baby
GIRLS!
Yes, we are beyond Thrilled. Amazed. Thankful. Joyful. Relieved. Grateful. Excited. Blessed.
No, we haven't figured out how we'll pay for cars or college or weddings, how we'll handle three hormonal girls within two years of one another, or when they'll be allowed to date. Thankfully that is years down the road.
I'm a little more concerned with getting the nursery ready, finishing Addie's big girl room, transitioning her into a big girl bed, potty training, how to carry two infants while supporting their heads in addition to carrying a toddler (bc it will happen!), nursing twins, and how to grocery shop with 2 infants and a toddler. Really. All far more pressing than weddings! :)
Yes, we have names picked out.
But no, we're not sharing until they are born. We'll get enough unsolicited advice about having three girls (we already have!). So I figured that was one less thing we'd (I'd) have to worry about. Once they are born and named, people tend not to be as likely to share thoughts on things that won't be changed!
And the biggest question we're getting: are we disappointed in anyway that we're not having a boy. Absolutely positively not! Our number one prayer for these babies has and continues to be for them to be born healthy and full term! We would not trade having three girls for anything!
So without further ramblings from me...meet our confirmed baby girls:
Baby Girl A

Sweet little hand waving to us!

And I think she's already learned to pout!

Baby Girl B

Sweet little foot!

And I may regret posting this one later. I'm not big on naked baby bottoms in pictures, but there is certainly nothing cuter! When the ultrasound tech discovered this, I could not not share it. Baby B had rolled herself over and stuck her sweet little bottom straight up in the air. Could not resist it! That's her spine along the top and head to the left.

We are absolutely amazed at God's goodness. He continues to provide for and care for our family in so many ways. Without a doubt, we give Him all glory and praise for his provisions for and for the health of these babies!
Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever. Ps 136:26
Anna, what a tremendous gifts you all have been given this Christmas. I'm so incredibly excited for you all. I'm praying for you and that precious cargo!
ReplyDelete.... and did I mention that the girls are stunningly beautiful?!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!
ReplyDeletei couldn't be happier for you than i am right now!! and i know i've heard the unofficial rumblings, but i can't wait to learn the girls' official names. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh, and i think you're way past the point of needing to label the parts on their ultrasound pictures...they're as clear as day now. PRECIOUS!
i love you and can't wait to see you soon,
al
anna!!! they are beautiful- can't wait to meet them! : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful report! So thankful everything is looking good.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new additions! I am sure that this Christmas is extra special for your family!
ReplyDeleteSo, sooooo happy for you! They are beautiful! As the oldest of three girls.....let me assure you, YOU'RE Gonna Love it (and so are they!)!!!
ReplyDeleteNothin' like sisters! Congrats, friend!
CONGRATS! So happy for you! I had a feeling they were girls.. I swear!:0) Sisters are great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby pictures and they are so clear! I love the foot and the hand! Can't get enough of that cute little bottom picture, too!
So excited for you guys! So glad they are healthy!!
ReplyDeleteYay for more girls! So glad that everything is still looking perfect! Can't wait to see y'all soon!
ReplyDeletewow~ yay :-) I'm so excited for you! congrats!
ReplyDeletePerfect!! I hope your girls have as much fun and get along as well as me and my sisters!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Anita
Congratulations Anna! What a wonderful Christmas present! I'm so happy for you! And have no worries, you will figure out how to care for and nurse twins. I'm sure you had similar concerns before Addie was born but you figured it out. You'll do the same thing this time! I can't wait to see you and your growing tummy! Thanks for sharing this wonderful news! Glory to God in the highest!
ReplyDeleteHey honey!! Congrats! That is just awesome! Lots of pink and panties!!! I would love to be of any help that I can with all those things you have to figure out....just holler at me! It is a lot but I think every mom finds her way to get through each day and boy...what fun! Nursing (attempting too), bottling, holding, strolling, traveling, etc....been there done that! I will share all my little secrets and ideas that kept us going! jonessmith77@yahoo.com Much love girl and again....YAAA!!!!
ReplyDeleteanna!
ReplyDeleteso happy for yall! i feel like i have not commented in awhile...been crazy around here! i have been checking in on you and hope you are feeling better and better each day!
how fun...3 girls!!
AHHHHHH!!!! I guess thats what I get for taking time off the internet. I cannot believe I missed this. UGH.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Two sweet precious girls...oh my heart is melting already. I LOVE it. Clearly I may be a tinge partial to twin girls :)
I cannot wait to hear their names.
And now I'm on a mad dash to get caught up on your life.
Congrats, again. I'm sooo excited for ya'll (and maybe a wee but jealous) :)