Wednesday, March 24

the Zoo with Friends

Last week was spring break around here. Although most of Addie's friends don't have school aged siblings, the preschools/MMO were out/off as well as most activities that we do during the week.

So some way more organized mommy's pulled together a few play dates for our week!

Thomas' Mommy got several of us to the zoo for the morning/afternoon and lunch. The kids had a blast, as you'll see; and I'm pretty sure so did the mommies!

The kids had a blast playing on the playground! Addie even climbed up to one of the big slides and slid down!!!
bIMG_7791bIMG_7783

Can you see them all jumping and dancing here?
bIMG_7827



bIMG_7826
It wasn't all that cold, but Addie grabbed her hat and wore it for a while.
bIMG_7798


bIMG_7825
Giraffes! Wait. That's not what I'M excited about here...I finally got a picture with her looking at me!!!! Yippee!!!
bIMG_7814

Now we can be excited about the giraffes!!!! Cheese!
bIMG_7815

So cool to watch.
bIMG_7823

bIMG_7817

Riding the train (which she talked about for days afterwards!)
bIMG_7836

We can't wait to go back to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment