Tuesday, March 23

We Interrupt This Programming...

I have at least 3 posts written and ready to publish, but this one is jumping ahead of them all.
A few weeks ago, we met our friend and photographer DiAnna at a beautiful antebellum home, the Buena Vista Mansion, for a mini-photo shoot. Nothing is mini with a 2 year old. I did not have high hopes for the outcome of this session though because Addie basically wanted to do what she wanted to do when she wanted to do it...

But I should never underestimate the talent of a true photographer! DiAnna never once got flustered with my cranky, uncooperative 2 year old. But she moved faster than I've ever seen her move, and I am once again truly amazed at what she captured!!!

...what a laugh!



...love how playful she was here!


...playing peek-a-boo on the stairs. 

...love holding those sweet hands!



 ...so very serious.


...and one of my favorite smile captures!




Thank you DiAnna!

You can see more of Addie's preview pictures here (click link below):

2 comments: