(I sure do love seeing this smile!)
We have had the joy of being involved with the most wonderful LifeGroup through our church this past winter and spring. For one of our last meetings, we met at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival for a picnic. It was a beautiful night and one of our little girls very first outings (besides the grocery store!).
Paul and I were just slightly proud at our teamwork: he got the stroller out, I got the little girls out, he got Addie out, I clipped the little girls' car seats in, I got the diaper bag and food out, he held onto Addie...and we actually made it all in one piece to the picnic table to eat!
Two of the other kids kept hovering around this stump and throwing sticks in it. Finally someone got up and realized there was something in there...
This poor mother duck was fearlessly protecting her eggs...
Until she and her Daddy ventured off to play in the fountain!
Seriously fun times! :)






What a beautiful outing for you and your girls! Each time gets easier....well, that is until the new phases start :) I remember the newborn phase being very easy for travel....we even saw a movie. I think it was the last movie we've seen and that was about 19 months ago :) Enjoy these precious times!!!!
ReplyDelete