Sunday, May 2

Piggy Paint

As most of you know, we try to be pretty careful about what we use around or put on Addie. There are so many estrogen inhibitors and carcinogens in everyday products. We've worked very hard to gradually get and keep those out of our home.

So when I had the opportunity to get some Piggy Paint, I jumped at it! It’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.  Period.
And it comes in way fun colors!
So this past weekend, I pulled it out and showed Addie how it worked! She was beside herself excited!
addiecollage
It was a tad difficult to get her to stay still long enough to let it dry; but once it was dry, she was all about showing it off to her daddy!
addie and daddy
Fun times with our big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment