Friday, July 9

Flashback Friday & a Friday First: Jogging Stroller

Here's Addie at almost 3 months:
IMG_4554

And here are Anne Perry and Audrey Kate at almost 2 months (and Addie at 27+ months):
bIMG_0306bIMG_0444bIMG_0436bIMG_0439 
Happy Friday!bIMG_0435

3 comments:

  1. Love it. (And love the coordinating -- but not matching -- outfits for the little girls :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP and AK look very much alike in the close-up of them in the stroller. Usually there are differences...not so much this time. And I love that Addie is still in her jogging stroller too! Please take a picture of how you manage to push all 3 girls, both strollers AND jog at the same time! ;o) You are SUPER MAMA as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna...I love being able to see your girls on here (thanks to Kelli)!!! You have quite a busy and blessed life. They are simply adoreable!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing....I will return for future viewing.. :)

    Bernita Jones

    ReplyDelete