Saturday, July 17

Pooltime Fun

I took these pictures almost 2 weeks ago! The babies have changed so much even in just that time! Since then, this pool has bit the dust due to Abbey's claws. Not to worry. We have a replacement that I found at 50% off! Whoohoo!

When we went to Allison's a few weeks ago, they had their pool up on their deck. Brilliant! At that time, we had millions of mosquitoes in our yard; so there was no putting a pool down there! (but we've had it sprayed since then). The 5 remaining mosquitoes all landed right on Anne Perry's head or my legs! But the deck works great! 

Abbey loves to attempt to get the toys out or drink the water. She's such a retriever!
abs
Addie loves her pool! She loves to swim, blow bubbles, and dump water. And I love how serious she can be about it all!
addie
The little girls sat outside with me while Addie was swimming (and I went through mail!). They were quite content with the breeze and being able to bounce a little. What precious personalities are emerging from these girls! Can you tell which one is a little more serious? Laid back?   littlegirls
By the time we went inside, Audrey Kate was stripped to nothing but a diaper. But here was her take on the humidity. I'd have to agree!
bIMG_0355

No comments:

Post a Comment