Wednesday, July 28

Nana

My aunt {my mom's sister} has always been a very special part of our family. I have very fond memories of her taking me to NYC and Boston as well as spending many family holidays with her. She has always loved my brother and me as if we were her own children, and loves our girls just as much. She spent countless days with me when I was so sick, caring for me and Addie and keeping our home, just that, a home. She's the best Nurse Nana out there!

When Addie picks up my phone, we always ask her who she's talking to. I'd have to say that 99% of the time it's Nana! So we were thrilled when she came to visit a few weekends ago, especially Addie.

One of the goals of everyone's visits seems to be to get a picture of him/her with the girls. Clearly this is a much greater feat than anyone can imagine (including myself). I've come to grips with the fact that someone will typically be crying in our pictures. If not crying, they certainly won't be looking at the camera. But that's ok. The point is the capture the memory...right?

I'm not sure why I thought I could recreate {this} picture, but we tried!
bIMG_1003
We did manage to grab a very cute picture of Nana with the 3 girls.
bIMG_1008
and even just the babies.
bIMG_1069
Thank you for coming to visit us Nana! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Loving all that "smacking," as my brother used to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are getting so chunky! So sweet and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are already looking so much older! Please tell them to stop growing so fast. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete