I decided I'd wait to post until
I missed it
I started writing new posts in my bl@ckberry again
I remembered how much I enjoyed it
I was, as a friend said, less "over" everything:
OVER whelmed
OVER housed
OVER it
And here I am, missing it and wanting to share
The house is bad and getting worse.
One baby step forward
Two giant steps back.
What did me in?
We found out our AC unit, installed a mere 2 years ago, was installed without a permit and has major code violations that could harm our family, not to mention our house.
Mama bear kicked in.
I am thankful for
a house to have problems with
a family to love and be loved by
a general contractor who knows what he's talking about,
and the fact that i can write in phrases and end 4 thoughts with prepositions and not lose points for it.
Flashback Friday:
1 Month
4 Months
Yeah...pretty much
melts
my
heart
♥
♥


They are so cute! Those chunky legs . . . I love them!
ReplyDeleteThe wrinkled noses! LOVE them! Not yet yelling about "PIC-tures" are they? Just happy to have the attention! Too sweet and a perfect "welcome back" post! Take care and love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! SO CUTE!!
ReplyDelete