Sunday, September 12

Where'd You Go...?

bIMG_9220                                             
                                  Miserable
                                           pAinful
                                       nauSeous
                                         hoT
                                 exhaustIng
                                         anTibiotic
                                      healIng
                                         reSt

Thankful for a precious husband and mama to take care of me and the girls. Lots of house stuff going on this week. Praying for discernment and wisdom!

"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you."
Psalm 33:22

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Anna! I really don't know how you do it. I hope everything eases up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! why didn't you tell me during one of our late-night email conversations?!? (love those, by the way!)
    i love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I had that with Ayda and I don't think I have EVER felt that bad!!! Hope you are recovering and back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely the worst... i had the highest fever i can remember with mastitis. i'm glad you're on antibiotics- hope it's gone SOON! love you!

    ReplyDelete