One of Addie's favorite PBS shows is Word World. Yes, we do try to limit her TV viewing; but it's very helpful to have programs on tivo that I can quickly flip to when I'm nursing the little girls. It allows for a calmer feeding time!
Every creature in this show is a word, and the characters frequently have to build a word that includes certain sounds. There is an episode in which Sheep builds the word: "princess". Poof, she's in a beautiful princess dress. Of course, what's a princess without a crown? So...once again it's time to build a word: "crown."
In this same episode (there are two short stories split by a musical break), duck knocks all the letter "w"s off the word "water", sucking the river dry on the hottest summer day.
So why did I give you all of that information? Because Addie refers to this episode as "Princess W".
And I present to you, our Princess Conductor.
And while i loved these...
This was my favorite picture of the day:
*Word World pictures courtesy of PBS










PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeletethat is so, so, so adorable!!! i can totally see those being some of the pictures that get shown at her rehearsal dinner slideshow when she gets married one day. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. Elijah Brooks is mesmerized!
ReplyDelete