Friday, January 28

LiSerty and Justic for All

Remember that teacher you saw the other day...?

Well, here she is in real life.
She seems to have her own way of encouraging demanding attention from Audrey Kate...
and Anne Perry has something to say about it!

...so I think she has a little training before she can put things into practice.

As I was attempting to put our kitchen back together one afternoon, I heard Addie talking to her {animal babies}.

And this is what I heard (after a minimum of 6 takes, I got it on video!!!)...
liserty and justice for all!

I did it Mommy, I did it!

Love that kid.

Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.  
Deuteronomy 32:2

2 comments:

  1. josh and i just watched together...LOVE LOVE LOVE! i'm so happy to have seen you (albeit briefly) today. thank you a million times over for bringing that car seat up, and goodness gracious, your girls get more beautiful everytime i see them!!
    love you much,
    al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I just literally laughed out loud when she launched into Red, White, and Blue. That may be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! She is just absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete