Tuesday, March 29

Baby Love

So I'm pretty sure with all this birthday celebrating that I'm posting way more Addie pictures than little girl pictures.

So to make up for that...

One morning while Addie was at school a few weeks ago, and I'm sure I was supposed to be cleaning or doing laundry or catching up on something
bIMG_1457
I decided to grab my camera and follow the girls around in their room.

And what I walked away with are priceless smiles and sweet memories of just an average ordinary day.
bIMG_1441
Life.
bIMG_1438
What I'm greeted with each morning and after most naps.

How I adore these little girls. Adore watching them grow.
bIMG_1478
Explore.
mirro
Laugh.
Untitled-2
Play.
ap
And what a tremendous gift to be able to capture a small glimpse of that on camera.
bIMG_1464
I love you {Addie's} baby sisters.

The twins. The little girls.

Our angels. 

Anne Perry & Audrey Kate

3 comments:

  1. SO unbelievably sweet! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so darn cute! I have a almost five year old and a almost one year old.

    The happy face from the crib when Jax wakes up makes my whole day.

    Enjoy,

    elena

    ReplyDelete