Sunday, March 20

Playing in the Park

We have had some gorgeous weather recently.

Then it rained and got all chilly again.

And Addie developed a double ear infection (one in each ear) and a fever and pink eye

Anne Perry developed an ear infection and fever and pink eye

And Audrey Kate developed upwards of 102 degree fever...

and strep!!!!

But before all the snotty-fever-sickness started, we spent some awesome time outside.

We often times put the babies in the wagon and just go for a walk.

bIMG_1597
We have a little park down at the end of our street.

Otherwise known as {the triangle park}

Because, you guessed it, it has 3 sides!

It has a few benches, a little fountain and some beautiful trees.

And plenty of space to kick/throw around a soccer ball!
bIMG_1619

She actually wanted me to take her picture! I was thrilled! She even smiled and posed for me!
throwing
The little girls had fun watching their big sister and Daddy play around...
bIMG_1600

bIMG_1598
Now I must put a disclaimer on this next picture.

To me, it looks like she's actually kicking/kneeing the ball.
kicking
And while I do believe her gross motor skills are more her size appropriate than her age appropriate, she does not in fact have the coordination to knee a soccer ball!

I'm pretty sure I don't either.

But it looks like she does here...and I was pretty impressed with the picture at least!

What I love the most about these pictures though is that Addie is smiling.

Smiling because the weather is gor-geous.

Smiling because she's playing soccer with her daddy.

Smiling because she's joyful and happy and loved.

Smiling at the camera, allowing me to capture her utter happiness.

Thankful.

Thankful for a joyful child. Thankful for her {overall} health and {developing} talents. Thankful to be her Mama.

And in complete disbelief that she just turned three years old on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Are you as shocked as I am that we have THREE year olds??? I can't believe it!

    Your family is so beautiful, Anna. I am so happy for you. Such beautiful and precious girls.

    ReplyDelete