Everyone slept {some} on the way up and everyone slept {some} on the way back.
All in all, it wasn't a bad drive.
I got to see my {favorite} niece
(ok...so she's my only niece, but that doesn't mean she can't be my favorite! ;)
read All By [Her]self to Addie
But she {understandably} wasn't as keen on reading to the little girls.
We let our {four} girls play
(notice not a single little one is looking at the camera here. serious playing my friends. serious playing.)
But I was pretty excited to get to meet this handsome fella...
The newest addition to the Wamsteds:
John Rand Wamsted
born April 15th. 7lbs 12oz. 20 inches.
Sweet perfection!
I would not have a clue what to do with a little boy with all the pink we have around here!
But there was no doubt in my mind what to do with these perfect tiny feet!
As biased as I may be, I'm pretty sure he has the cutest nose, sweetest little lips, and softest skin of any present 2 week old I know! Perfection at it's finest!
I do miss {just a little} having a baby who can go from this:
to this:
in mere seconds even with all of this:
going on around him!
I know newborns have limited sight distance and clarity, but there is no doubt in my mind that this little guy knows exactly who daddy and mommy are and completely adores them!
And I do believe it's reciprocal! Don't you think?
Eli laid pretty low while we were there, but he stayed close to his newest family addition.
Thanks for letting us come visit our favorite Atlanta Wamsteds!
We love yall Uncle Jay, Aunt Mille, Cousin Kira and Baby John!
Welcome to our family Baby John!
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27















No comments:
Post a Comment