Sunday, May 8

Happy 1st Birthday Day!

The little girls turned ONE on May 4th.

Unbelievable.

I've been working on their birthday party and 2nd shot a wedding with Allison most of the day yesterday, so I haven't had time to post some birthday day of pictures!

With a 3 year old in the house, we certainly weren't not going to celebrate the day of!

The little girls hadn't had much any sugar in this volume before...ever!
bIMG_2975
A taste of ice cream a few weeks ago. A pinch of something I was eating.

But nothing like an entire cupcake...
girls copy
One was excited...
bIMG_2984
while the other studied things intently.
bIMG_3008
All before digging in.

Watching them eat a cupcake was just a demonstration of how very different our twin girls are!
ap2
Can you see the difference?
ak

Simply amazing!

I'm pretty sure the end result was the same though!
ap

ak2

I loved watching things start like this:
bIMG_2992
and end like this.
bIMG_3076
And then everyone got a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment