Tuesday, May 17

Crayons

I don't know about yall, but somehow we have ended up with quite a few pieces of little crayons.

I'm sure some of them could be attributed to Abbey, but I'm pretty sure Miss Addie played a role in their destruction use too.

But I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away because I'd seen other people do this:
Untitled-1
So we saved them. And saved them. And finally pulled all the paper off and broke them into tiny pieces and melted them in the oven.
Untitled-2
To create these:
bIMG_2645
And Miss Addie-boo loves them!

I think it might be worth accidentally ruining my muffin pan for that!

3 comments:

  1. How impressed am I? Super Mommy...go ahead, buy the t-shirt. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have done the same thing before and they turned out great! This morning, I tried my hand at making "homemade play dough". Worked like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I have this weirdly vague memories of doing that in pre-school. You may have just inspired me.

    ReplyDelete