Wednesday, June 1

Pop Pops!

Look! a Pop!
bIMG_4516(2)
One Pop!
bIMG_4532
Two Pops! 
bIMG_4533
We all eat Pops!
ak1
Oops. my Pop went Flop!
bIMG_4555
They've all gone flop
But the eating won't Stop!

Is that a little face I See?
A little face looking back at Me?
bIMG_4561
Look! A Face! A Face!
I see a Face!
Embrace that Face in all it's Grace!
bIMG_4589
Face. Face.
Misplaced that Face. 
What a Disgrace!
There goes that Face.
bIMG_4590
But here's another look in Case.
You might have missed that sweet girl's Face!
bIMG_4589 
Lips Lips!
Pucker those Lips!
bIMG_4549
Pucker those Lips
I'm losing my Grip!
bIMG_4545
Stand! Stand!
bIMG_4562
We learn to Stand.
We learn to stand without a hand?
ak2
i Can! i Can!
Stand without a Hand!
bIMG_4568
I Can!

Oh dear! Oh dear!
One last Bite
This one last Bite gave me Quite a cold Fright!
akcold
Done. Done
I'm finally Done!
This Pop eating adventure has been loads of Fun!
bIMG_4557
Won't you join us?
I'm ready for another One!

1 comment: