I'm doing this post from my iPhone. So we'll see how it turns out!
I was quietly sitting outside the twin's room yesterday going through boxes of clothes. Putting up. Sorting. Deciding what to consign.
I don't normally do anything near their door during naptime. But yesterday, it was the best place to pile the boxes.
It was getting towards the end of naptime. I'd heard some stirring. Addie was up.
And then I heard cackling coming from the babies' room. Addie was with me. There were no toys in the beds.
I ran to grab the video monitor to try to see what was going on. Of course they were out of the camera's view, but it didn't stop me from hearing them!
What was so awesome to me about all of this was that Anne Perry & Audrey Kate were making each other laugh. They were interacting without any assistance from others! And they were cracking each other up!
I can assure you that none of the following involves any tears, although at times it might sound like they're crying. You can hear Addie in the background & me not allowing her to interrupt their laughter by going in their room.
It was a precious, priceless first...& probably one of the strangest videos you'll ever watch...because you won't see much of them at all!
But it's not about what you can see...it's about what you can hear!
Enjoy!
That's great and Addie in the background is too cute!
ReplyDelete