Monday, April 16

Little Dancers

One of the girls most favorite things to do is plug in my iphone and listen to pandora toddler tunes or cedermont kids radio.

But before I can even get things hooked up and started, there are tutus and fairy dresses and ballerina costumes being strewn from one end of the house to the other.

Audrey Kate emerged with a poofy tutu under a fairy dress under a striped ballet skirt under a polka dot tutu.
Untitled-3
And how on the earth could I not drag her outside in the evening sun to take pictures!
Untitled-2
She played and posed and chewed on a few sticks ;0)
Untitled-1
But if you know me, I'm not going to take pictures of one and not the other, especially when I could hear this one begging to come outside!
She was super interested in Addie's music box.
Untitled-7
And gave me her serious Anne Perry face!
IMG_1631
Addieboo begged to come out and take pictures for who knows why!
Untitled-4
She was super silly and periodically would flop over backwards in her chair!
IMG_1668
The lighting was to die for! And I loved how she cut her eyes over at me in this next one!
Untitled-5
Of course I had a favorite of each girl:
IMG_1625
each as unique as they are!
IMG_1702
this one might have to go in a frame though!
IMG_1555
happy dancing!

4 comments:

  1. love them all...but that first triple-set of addie makes me SWOON! the color, the lighting...it's all perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful...it is part of the reason we all defer to you when it comes to recording family events! And how much we miss you when you aren't with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with anonymous! We'll definitely need you taking some more family photos in Alabama this summer! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of 3 beautiful little girls!

    ReplyDelete