Sunday, June 15

Mommy's New Toy

Whoever dReAmEd that a jogging stroller would be my new toy?!?!? My mom is training for the 3-Day Komen in October (a 3-day 20 miles a day walk!). So I am attempting to help her train by walking with her in the morning (not that she needs any help and not that it's not doing me good too!), and I realized we were putting some serious miles on our regular stroller, to the point where it was starting to squeak! Some days it just a mile or so...other days it's 4 miles and growing! So, as President Bush requested, I used a portion of our rebate check to purchase a "new toy" for Addie (and me!) We have really enjoyed it, and I would highly recommend it for those who love to walk! (no...we don't jog).


She's still a little small for it, so we've used her car seat head support and started puting a rolled up burp cloth between her little legs to keep her from sliding down too far!


this is how hUMiD it was the morning we walked...it totally fogged up the camera by the time I'd finished taking a few pictures!


Just waking up...my mom says my brother used to sleep with his hands like this...so relaxed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment