Wednesday, June 4

Oh the Faces...

I recently discovered a new toy with the help of our friend Allison (who's been blogging a little longer than me!) She's a fabulous photographer and often displays her pictures using a video with music. Well...here's ours: the many, ever changing, and ever expanding array of faces.

Before you hit "play" on the video, make sure you go down to the play list in the right hand column and hit the key representing pause (the 1st option) so you don't have two songs playing at once :)

2 comments:

  1. baby addie's slide show just got MULTIPLE kisses and big grins from caroline... she kept saying, "is that the baby julia in your tummy??" i explained the difference between addie and julia, but i think it was a bit confusing. : )thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures!
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I love how expressive she is and how quickly she changes her "mood". :-) I can't wait to see you girls again (and to get behind the camera to do Addie's pics!)

    ReplyDelete