Tuesday, July 15

Laughing!

There have definitely been times when we have thought Addie was laughing. Sometimes her cooing and gurgling turns into multiple coos and gurgles. But the other morning, as my mom was holding her, Addie truly laughed...over and over. I wish I could have gotten the camera/video fast enough, but camera and still shots will just have to do! I know there will be countless other times to catch her on video giggling!

As I watch Addie with my mom, I cannot help but thank God that she is not only with us but healthy and training for a 60 mile walk! "Blessed Be the Name of the Lord!"




Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com

A few days later, Paul managed to catch Addie laughing
on video! Yippee! It's not very long because our memory
card ran out...but we thought it was cute :)
Click the link below to see the Google Video

Addie Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment