Well, since starting cereal (which, by the way, has become more of a success every day, especially after we switched to mixing with water instead of formula (thank you Allison!!!)), Addie has discovered her tongue. Now, don't get me wrong. She actually discovered her tongue 2 months ago...but now she's discovered that in addition to moving it and making raspberry noises with it, she can stick it all the way out of her mouth and touch her chin (or the top of the outfit she's wearing). It totally changes the way she talks (try it!), and we're now waking up to "tha tha tha" instead of "bah bah bah" every morning! It's quite cute!
So...in an attempt to get a video of her doing it before it becomes old news, I also got a video of her ...well, i'll let you see! We'll make sure to pull this one out when she's older!
POOR BABY! I can't believe you posted a video of that sweet baby girl pooping on the world wide web!! :-) Really, that's hysterical, but you might want to prepare to be disowned by your daughter in about 15 years! I'm so glad that the cereal is going better now.
ReplyDeleteLove to all!
al
Poor Addie, helpless against your comic video-taping ways! I love reading your blog...I'll be on your side when your daughter disowns you someday. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm glad you enjoy watching the little man. We're having so much fun with him! Miss you.
ReplyDelete