Sunday, October 19

7 Months Old

I can't believe another month has passed. I guess in a few years, I'll be saying the same about another year. But for now...we're still measuring months.

Addie has accomplished so many big milestones this month:
  • She's learned how to sit up.
  • She can dance (in the loosest sense).
  • She now eats in her highchair.
  • She has 2 teeth so far! (and you can see them in pictures now!)
  • She reaches her arms up to "hold you" when she wants to be/is picked up by Paul or me.
  • Can hold her own bottle/sippy bottle.
She loves:
  • sitting on the floor and playing with/reaching for (lunging toward) toys
  • to talk, talk, talk
  • teething biscuits
  • drinking apple or pear juice
  • to play "Where's Addie?" with her daddy and her lovey
  • music...really anything with a beat!
  • to smile, smile, smile!
  • food!
  • playing with her new favorite toy/s: a pot and spoons
  • to laugh, laugh, laugh!
She dislikes:
  • shoes
  • having her face wiped
  • chicken by itself
  • doing anything for too long
And we've started, successfully, using cloth diapers for all except sleeping at night.

My how time flies!

check out those toofies!

1 comment:

  1. Anna - I am sorry I did not comment on your question last week. I am not really sure how I got the middle of my blog to be the color it is. I think I changed it to that color and then went searching for a backgroud. Sorry I could not be more helpful, but I am just not very computer savvy. I couldn't find your blog through your profile either?! BTW - Your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete