Monday, October 6
"Not Me! Monday"
Well, I wasn't planning to post a "Not me! Monday" until I discovered that there were numerous things that I did NOT do today!!!
i did not wash my"dry clean only" pants in the washing machine. I certainly know my clothes better than that and always check tags before washing.
i did not make crystal lite and go to shake it up only to have the cap not be clicked down and sling it all over the kitchen.
after really thinking that i could keep the dogs from eating Addie's teething biscuit when she "dropped" it on the floor by "watching" them/her, i did not lock the dogs out of the kitchen using a chair and a stool at each door. i certainly didnt wait to do this until Mollie had eaten the 1st teething biscuit...
I know my child didn't intentionally drop her teething biscuit on the floor (after the dogs were locked out) in order to make me stop vacuuming the kitchen because she didn't like the noise. She's only 6 months old, and I would never allow her to manipulate me like that. No way, not me!
I did not resort to sitting my child on the sink instead of just giving her a bath to clean the teething biscuit off because the washcloth did no good!
and...I did not sleep for 2 hours when Paul got home because I was so exhausted!
Make sure to check out MckMama's blog! Only 3 weeks and 2 days until baby Stellan is born!
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment