...my Mom's 3-Day (60 mile) Komen Walk is this weekend! Addie, my mom, and I are heading over to Atlanta tomorrow morning. Paul will be meeting us there on Friday. We're so excited to get to see Addie's Great Aunt Nana, Uncle Jay, Aunt Millie, and her Grandpa!
For those of you that are unfamiliar with the journey my mom's been "walking" over the past 5 months, here's some info (click it) about the walk. Make sure to drop by her blog and leave her an encouraging comment!
We'll be visiting with family some of the weekend and cheering my mom on at the Komen "Cheering Stations." We'll meet back up with her at the "finish line" for a Closing Ceremony.
You know we'll have tons of pictures when we return, and I promise I'll do a blog post on it all! (or link you to hers!)
Flashback...


No comments:
Post a Comment