Thursday, October 16

Pots and Pans

So...obviously I have 2 problems:
1.) I cannot seem to chose my favorite picture/s of Addie, therefore, I post a bunch.
2.) My child likes pots and spoons far better than any toy we own. (Well a.) that's not a problem and b.) I can't say it's entirely true...but she sure does like them!)

After a rough few minutes of toys flying all over the kitchen floor and Addie being unable to reach them (without face planting into the floor), I pulled out a pot and a plastic and a wooden spoon for Addie to play with in an attempt to finish the soup I was making. Needless to say...she has a new favorite toy! And if I'm not mistaken, this pot was actually Addie's great grandmother's (her Mommy's Mommy's Mommy ;)

smiling, smiling

what a mischievous look
(if you click on this picture...you can see two toofies!)

yummy...?

...everybody had to get involved. Mollie is still pretty pitiful. She's sleeping a lot, but she followed us around all day (and actually jumped at the cheese that contained her 4.5 pills). I think Abbey was secretely waiting here until I wasn't looking or picked up Addie so she could nab a toy and sneak away with it. Did she...? Not this time! I picked everything but the blanket up before I left the room with Addie! (I'm learning...slowly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment